Tuesday, September 21, 2004

new music to note

i have noticed recently how much music really effects my state of being. i decided this a few weekends ago as i was sitting on my couch reading, listening to the Allman Bros and thinking about how i would like to be standing in the back of a dark bar with good live rock music playing from the stage. when suddenly the music was changed to some classic hip hop by one of my roomies. instantly my chill mood left me and it was all i could do to keep myself from dancing like a maniac. can i get an amen?!
music is really important to me... i think we all know this. and of course live music is the best. i went to a fun show last night. Eisley opened... Snow Patrol headlined. both bands i'll probably need to add to my collection. (i would have done this after the show had the lines been shorter) now granted neither of these bands do anything amazing musically, but each is very fun in their own way... check 'em out.
i would also like to recommend Launch cast radio from yahoo. this helps me get through the days at work. you create your own radio station by rating the bands and songs, eventually you are only listening to stuff that you like. so if you are sitting in front of a computer for long periods of time... check this out.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger erin said...

he he. yeah, we must. and yeah, launch kicks booty.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger catherine said...

yes, yes. launch is fantastic. right now i'm listening to pedro. and that eisley/snow patrol show was great too. this was at least the second time that we ended up at the same show... just in different cities. funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home