Friday, October 22, 2004

new food in my life (over the last year)

Meat.
Evidently, some of you don’t know yet, I eat meat. December 2003 I wanted chicken (who knows why, but I did, so I had it.) Now, after a little over 9 years meatless, I eat fish and birds. Still avoiding cow and pig at all costs. :o) But get this… I’ve even gotten to the point where I buy raw meat, cut it up, cook it and eat it. CRAZY!
Yogurt (despite the live active cultures… nasty!)
I have mostly been nastified at the thought of eating live active cultures (and still am, I just choose not to think about it.) however, someone convinced me that I needed that mold for healthy womanhood. I know not if that is completely true, however, I like it now. I’d just like to put in a plug for Yoplait. This, although usually more expensive, tastes much better than Dannon.
Beer.
Last summer I decided to try to acquire the taste for beer, for it is much cheaper when one is out on the town than the other stuff. I decided that goal is accomplished. Last night I had two beers and didn’t even bat an eye about it. It was actually enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home