Friday, November 19, 2004

Christmas... I guess it's just in my blood

you see, i keep telling people that i'm scrooge... but i think that era might be coming to an end.
my roommates are listening to christmas music and i don't want to throw up. i'm actually enjoying it, mostly.
i was downtown today and was so happy to see all the people and all the christmas decorations and the "big tree." the 13th Annual Magnificent Mile Lights Festival is tomorrow and i'm actually sad that i'll miss it. (big frown) what has come over me?
the marshall fields windows are done... this year snow white is the theme.
i can't believe it, i'm excited about christmas. lets put up a tree.
bring on the joy of the christmas season. yes, bring it on.

other things. i talked to my daddy yesterday. why is he so awesome? my family isn't getting together for thanksgiving this year, so ryan and i are heading home for the day sunday. i can't wait to see my parents and my brother. i love them so much. completely blessed i am.

this rain won't bring me down, no way jose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home