Friday, November 04, 2005

butts

Since this has become my medium for disclosure of strange quirks, I thought I'd post about my strange desire to pinch or slap others butts.

Sometimes people I don't even know. Most of the time, regardless if I know them or not, people with whom it would be completely inappropriate.

I mean, I walk around the office and see butts everywhere. I just want to give everyone a nice slap on the booty. I refrain. But I'm grossly aware of my bizzare urge to pinch anothers butt.

Any suggestions? Any others out there like me?

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see no one's touched this comment section with a 10 foot pole, nor have they probably touched many other peoples butts with a 10 foot pole.
But I just want to say - you are one weird woman. I love it. Rock on e-rock.
-kat

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger erin said...

nothing wrong with being a little weird. something might be wrong with being a lot weird. what is weird anyway? and thanks for loving me, even with all my quirks.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think slapping a friend's ass is just fine, at least for dudes. In a work setting you really have to pick your spots, though, but I've done it and received a good laugh. I think if I worked with Mary I would slap her ass around from time to time, until I was fired for creating a Hostile Work Enviro!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger John said...

Stumbled across this when I did a search for my own blog to see who's linked. Forgot you had this, and by the number of posts on here, so did you.

I thought that last comment was funny, especially if it's from who I think it's from.

Hope you're doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home