Tuesday, October 04, 2005

early early mornings

ok, so i admit that an early morning to me is not as early as most of my friends have to get up. but i think we all know how much mornings and erin don't get along. seriously, i left my house this morning at 7:45 for a meeting. (meaning, i had to get up before that.) i don't even usually get up for a while after that action. (i'm sure you are all feeling sorry for me.) i left the house without makeup on because i thought, skrew it, its too early. i was sleepy the whole way there. then i decided to go ahead and put some makeup on in my car right before i entered the school, so at least i had a shred of hope that i would not be viewed as a new 8th grade student. the meeting, it went ok. sometimes i feel like i have no idea what i'm doing. i guess it keeps me on my toes. oh yes.
all i'm saying is that i'm learning more and more how much i don't like to get up in the morn.
i tried so hard to go to bed early last night, knowing that i had to get up early and then next thing i knew, it was midnight. dang it.
note to self: do not schedule early morning meetings unless you have no other choice.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger allan said...

ah, yes. A big AMEN from me. I have planned this whole week to go to bed before midnight. This morn I had a breakfast meeting at 7:00am... and sure enough...I only got to bed at 2:30am. My bed time punctuality needs some attending too... but lets not kid, toss and turn or journey through the "Travel Book" or read "How People Grow"? Easy choice.

Having said all that, morning e-rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home