Wednesday, September 22, 2004

mole short story

i wanted to share this little story from last month.

8-26-04
I have a sticky outty mole that sits just south west of my navel. The sad news is that it sometimes gets caught in the hem of whatever shirt I happen to be wearing. Actually this happens most often when I’m wearing the little black shirt that I’m wearing today. OUCH! I always forget about this blasted battle between the shirt and the mole. And I even forget how much it is going to hurt when I yank the shirt from the mole. Not to mention the shear madness I experience when I think for a split second that I may have yanked that mole clean off my body which would produce much bleeding. My great idea today was to place a sizable piece of scotch tape over the hem so as to prevent the battle all together. Genius I tell you, shear brilliance. The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home