Friday, October 08, 2004

charles barkley is HUGE

i was standing in a parking lot down town after a meeting waiting for my ride to get his keys and such. it was raining and like always, i was in my own little world, when i turn and see charles barkley standing next to me. he said, "hello, how are you today?" i looked way up and said, "fine, how are you?"
crazy huh? my boss shook his hand and then held an umbrella over his head because he didn't have one. all i have to say is that he is a very big man. i guess you never know what your day might hold.
once he said,"If I weren't earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."
i wasn't scared. he looked quite classy in his business attire.

i never know how to react when you met someone famous. 'cause seriously, they are just people. today i contemplated getting my camera out, but refrained. i do have to admit i was glad that the car i was getting into was a lexus, i felt more important. how lame am i?

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger erin said...

mr steward: we seem to be on the same page alot. i like the way you think. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home