Friday, October 01, 2004

technology: can’t live with it, can’t live without it.

we grow so accustomed to the tech we have, that when it malfunctions it produces much rage. I think you know what I’m talking about. my stinkin’ phone is MESSED UP! this is a cry for help. can anyone out there recommend a good cell phone to me? i'm not talking your provider, i'm talking the phone itself.
Whew. now that I have my original thoughts out on e-paper, I realize that it is probably my fault that my phone functions the way that it does. If we’re being honest, I’d have to admit that I have dropped it more times that I can remember. I got this phone last December when I dropped my previous phone in water (yes, in the toilet). the one before that I traded out when I switched to a Chicago phone number because it was just crappy to begin with. (I’m sure you are noticing a pattern here. I can’t even make a commitment to a phone… this is sad.) But needless to say, I’ll soon need to embark on a new journey with a new phone, and a new two year contract (frown).

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

i hear verizon has good service. i'm going to have to make a decision about cell stuff when i move back to texas. i'm thinking about doing away with it. there's just something refreshing about the idea of not having a cell phone in these days where anyone can get ahold of you anywhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home