Monday, October 11, 2004

cingular wireless

about the wireless phone industry.
i'm convinced: you can't live with it, you can't live without it.
cingular is the choice i made about three years ago when i signed my first two-year contract. since then, i have signed four two-year contracts with them. (try to figure that one out.) i've been mostly happy with the service they provide. it is just the dang phones i don't like. will i ever find a phone that i can keep two years? if so, i think i could carry out this contract i keep semi-committing to.
today i went and got myself a new phone. it is virtually weightless... amazing. because my contract wasn't up yet, of course, and because i'm thrifty, i went with the cheapest phone that could still use my current accessories with. so far so good. regardless... the reason for this particular entry is because i was forced to change my plan, because the one i had evidently no longer exists. now i have unlimited mobile to mobile minutes with other cingular customers. so if you are a cingular customer, let me know. ok. that's it.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Hello friend of mary...thanks for commenting on mine...now returning the fave...I too hate the fact that I hate my cell phone and yet cannot live without it...the only reason I don't swallow my phone right now and sue the cell phone companies for making them so small, so I can retire is the fact that they have caller ID...at least you don't have to people you don't like...

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger erin said...

big fan of caller id myself.
let it be known. i take full advantage of this little device.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home