Sunday, June 05, 2005

first of all, on this fine summer night, i'd like to tell you that there are just some movies that should be seen on the big screen. episode III is one of them. i was able to see this movie the other night. i wouldn't consider myself a star wars lover or junkie and i don't even know that much about it, but i do enjoy them. one doesn't go to see this movie for its incredible acting, but i'll give it my two thumbs up. and i'd probably see it again (if someone else paid for it). man alive, movies these days are a pretty penny. now i'm looking forward to batman begins, who's with me?

second of all, who is excited that summer is here? i laid out today and got a little crispy. no, i didn't wear sun screen. but i did buy some on my way home from laying out for next time. always prepared. yes, i do have what some might call a slight obsession with my own skin being tan. tan is not what i'd call myself tonight though, i'm more a glowing red color. luckily it doesn't hurt, it just looks a little silly. and life goes on.

a shout out to june. may the summer months go slowly and the winter be held off as long as possible.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger allan said...

E-Rock, I loved the pics from last weekend! I especially like the series of pics that should be titled "allan and fire". Very cool! Hope your weekend was as sweeeeeeeeeeet as mine. Lucky!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Mary said...

that pic of the tree is my absolute favorite. i think for my birthday, i will blow it up and frame it and put it in my room. it's so beautiful!!

and the last thing i'll say, wear your sunscreen, you crazy!!!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger erin said...

glad you guys like my photographer-like abilities. gotta love the free diggi-cam. and the sweet lighting at the beach that day.
mar-is that a hint for a birthday wish? love you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home