Sunday, July 24, 2005

blogging slump

i used to sit in an office with little to do other than think all day about both interesting and ridiculous things. i was known to post three or four blog entries a day. i am glad that i no longer have that job for more than one reason but one to note is that it seems unhealthy for me to have that much time to think about things. yes... my brain already over analyzes just about everything... i don't need the extra time to allow myself to turn psychotic. on the other hand, i fear that i have lost that analytical spirit and don't think good thoughts much anymore. i find myself getting dumber as time goes on and think i should go back to school or something. i don't ever really want to go back to school as far as i can tell (although that could be the burn-out still speaking.) i did want to say today that i feel really good. i feel what seem to be true joy. i feel refreshed and excited about life. i don't think i get to feel this way very often so i want to fully embrace it. i want to stay up and be happy. ha. (i also think i drank coffee too late tonight.)
but i also really have quite a bit i need to accomplish before going to bed tonight so i should stop doing this and head into my room.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger allan said...

E-rock, I drove into work listening to the Ours (…no not Math Mouth) and was thinking of you. Thanks for those good tunes. They’re kinda dark….I mean, they always make me think of Vampires and Werewolves and Kate Beckinsale in Underworld. Thanks for that. Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home