Monday, June 27, 2005

hum.........

Do you ever just want to do NOTHING productive? Do you ever feel completely content to sit around and eat and laugh? That is how I feel today. Give me a comfortable couch some good eats and some good friends, I’m happy. Because of course, laughter will ensue. I love to laugh. I love to hear others laugh. I love to see others smile. I like to make others smile. I also love the sun and the stars. Sometimes I make myself laugh. Actually, all the time I do. This is what is so good about me. I’m ridiculously ridiculous. I laugh at myself, out loud, regularly. I also talk to myself pretty regularly. I like to whisper. I love mindless movies. A good book is nice, if I can actually start reading it. I love the beach at night, walking in the moonlight. I like being outside. I like being inside too. I like connecting with people. I like meeting people who know they are awkward and embrace it. I like meeting really unique people. I like meeting really normal people too. I like a good warm cup of coffee on a cool morning or night. I like a good cold cup of coffee on a hot day too. I like old friends. I like new friends. I like a good dark venue with an awesome live band. I like being apart of something that makes someone else really happy. I really like swimming, especially naked. Yep, that is a wonderful feeling. I like a good night’s sleep. I like strange dreams and trying to analyze them. I love to dance. I love kids and their fresh view on life. I like feeling princess-like. Life is good.

Well, that went quite a different way than planned. God is good. He reminds me of all the good things in life when I feel a bit down or confused. Seriously, I was thinking of posting my most recent questions about life… and out came a list of things I like. Wonderful. And with a lighter load I retire.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger allan said...

happy ur happy. No midnight swimming for you young lady! And yes you are ridicuously ridiculous and that's why we ridiculously love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home