Saturday, August 06, 2005

Part of me still feels like i should be embarrassed about what i'm about to discuss. The other part of me says, embrace yourself and your cheesy quirks.

I suppose it is no longer a secret that i like cheesy movies. Really cheesy movies. Really like them. There is something about a completely-impossible-high-school-romance that gets me going.

Ha ha. Some of you might think that i'm kidding. But alas, i am not. I don't really know what it is. But i sit there with a cheesy grin on my face just feeling happy. So i will continue to watch these movies.

And i'm ok with watching them by myself too. (i realize that this may be the case even if it isn't my choice, because others just don't share my joy in the cheez.) I just did (watch one of those movies by myself). and i'm happy.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Mary said...

sorry to have missed the cheesy movie night with you - i love them, too!! makes you feel giddy and hopeful. ahhh, next time, i'm totally there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home