Friday, February 25, 2005

there's just something about flowers

What is it about flowers that make you feel better?
I have three different flower arrangements sitting on the dining room table.

I feel like I've been beaten up over the last couple weeks. First the emotional pain of losing a loved one, immediately followed by the theft of my wallet, immediately followed by severe flu. Yeah, I know, you all envy my week.

This blog wasn't to be about the pain though, but about the joy of flowers. Remember, all you people out there, how much joy flowers can bring a person when they are down.

And thanks to each of you who participated in my joy this week. Love you.

As for me, I'll be sitting here in the house trying to recover so that I can actually be a normal functioning person come Monday morning.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so sorry to hear that you are sick, but you're right... flowers do have a magical healing entity to them.

We missed you tonight! I know *I* did... the reinforcement would have been nice. LOL

M.

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home