Thursday, January 27, 2005

on picking noses and being a princess

i'm a nose picker.
it's pretty sick, but i am.
i pick my nose. sometimes i wipe them, sometimes i flick them (depending on consistency). all i know is that i'm NOT ok with them being in my nose. if i have a kleenex i'll use it. but generally speaking, if i have to get up to get it, i'll just use my finger.
so, i was driving home from a visit today and it hit me. i'm a sick and nasty nose picker. i gross myself out and i'm probably grossing lots of other people in my life out but my disgusting habit. however, throughout the evening i have spoken with 4 separate adult people who also disclosed that they pick their noses. so at least i'm not alone in my nastiness. that in and of itself gives me the confidence to blog about it. it's also kinda funny, so i thought i'd share.

i also wanted to quote one of my girls tonight from bible study.
"We are all princesses, because God is our father and He is the King."
right on sista. i can flow wit dat.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this nose-pickers unanimous? Yeah, yeah, in the car mainly. Another gross thing: blowing your nose into your hands (yes, you must wash your hands afterwards). Save's kleenex, eh?

Ok, so I chickened out about putting my name on this one.

And the famous line: u can pick your friends, u can pick your nose, but u can't pick your friend's nose

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger erin said...

so i guess i'm not as gross as i thought. i can honestly say that when i have snot, i use a kleenex. unless i'm in the shower, of course. i mean what are drains made for anyway? and i may have blown my nose a few times in high school without a kleenex when i was in sports. but again, that is what the field is made for. he he. i'm sorry whoever you are "mr or miss annonymous" that you have no balls. check ya later.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Rick said...

you can pick your friends
you can pick your nose
but you can't wipe your friends on the back of the couch

we're all closet and not-so-closet nose-pickers - anyone telling you they don't are lying and are being eaten up by pride and and over-inflated self-image, and probably have crusty boogers right now that need to be expunged when you're not looking. i'm just sayin' :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home