Friday, December 17, 2004

stuff's going on

i just slept like a baby and i feel good.
wednesday was my last day at bosca realty. weird. May 4, 2003 to December 15, 2004. and its over.
i left wednesday night after work and drove 6 hours to washington court house, OH. arrived at 1am went to sleep around 3:30 and woke up around 5:30. got up and headed to the airport. (thanks miss andrea for breakfast and the ride.) flew to atlanta, met my cousin charles and aunt barbara. i was able to hitch a ride with them in the rental rather than take all my luggage on the Marta. a huge blessing. and they are hilarious. yesterday i learned that i eat everything that is put in front of me. each plate that is placed before me is cleaned (if i like the food, of course). but seriously, i eat even if i'm not hungry, just because it's there. and i wonder why my mid-section is growing. hum.
but anyway, last night was the rehersal and dinner for heather and brian's wedding. it was really nice. and the dinner was superb. of course tears at the toasts. whew. when we got home around midnight, i was pooped. after two hours of sleep, a lot of social interaction and a little bit of emotion, i had some amazing rest, about 10 hours of it. yehaw. now i'll be heading off to the bridal luncheon and then to get a manicure and pedicure. this will be my first for both. i'm gonna have princess nails on the bottom and top. perfect for the wedding and then of course for my week in sunny FL. lots more family arrives today (including my parents and brother) in time for the wedding tomorrow. fun times had by all. it is so great to be with my family. we are weird and super fun all at the same time.
onward and upward.
check ya later.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Mary said...

miss you already. am so glad you're having fun in GA. i'm buckling down, preparing for a chilly 15 degree high on sunday. and how am i preparing? by eating, of course!

today, all the parents in the HS and JH brought in treats for fac, staff, and admin - i have probably 3 dozen cookies to eat by my lonesome. so this is an invitation for all who are hungry to swing by and enjoy a cookie-eating fest. mmmm ... yummy.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its actually going to be 14 tonight here in atlanta. whats up with that? i go south and the cold follows me. can't wait to see you again in two weeks my sista.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home