Wednesday, December 08, 2004

scams, it's all scams

when i got my new phone i qualified for a mail in rebate of $50. i sent it in with all the other requirements. i just received it back saying i need to resumbit and include EVERYTHING again. this is where i think the scam comes in. i mean, i bet they bank on the idea that most people didn't make copies of the stuff they sent in. not to mention some stuff says it has to be the original, can't be a copy. what?! (sidenote: i can't remember if i made copies, i'm going to look when i get home tonight.) i'm frustrated because IF i didn't make copies, that's 50 bucks. hello! dang me!

on another topic completely.
i just got off the phone with a man from Lydia Home. he called to schedule a second interview with me. yes, evidently the interview i had yesterday went well. hum. i know for sure that the lady who interviewed me yesterday, called my references today. they must have said some nice things about me. thanks to all my references, you know who you are.
you guys, i might get a new job! ah, the excitment/fear. exciting because i'd finally be a real social worker. scary becuase my life as i know it would be completely different.
i'll keep you updated. (the next interview is on Friday at 8am.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home