Wednesday, December 08, 2004

eight o' clock

i just had one of those tv commercial moments. you know the ones where people can't do anything right until they've had their coffee. ( to view commercials referred to ) when i got to the office the first thing i did was walk right to the kitchen. ground beans. poured in the water. blah blah blah. i made coffee. then when it was done brewing i went over to pour myself some. evidently i didn't securely place the lid on the carafe because coffee went everywhere. (something i'm assuming wouldn't have happened had i already had my coffee, catch my drift?) ha.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Mary said...

sweetness. as my friend abby likes to say, clumsy is sexy. looks like you'll be making heads turn today.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger catherine said...

erin, i did exactly the same thing last week. it took me about 10 minutes to clean up the mess. (and there was no one around to think that my clumsiness was sexy, except for the dog.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home