Monday, January 10, 2005

ramblings of this crazy girl

well, it seems that life has gotten to be too busy lately to spend any significant time in front of the computer. i see why people thought i was a freakizoid computer geek before. but lets face it i sat in front of a computer all day with minimal work to do for work. lately, i'll get home at night and the last thing i want to do is respond to a bunch of emails and post a new blog. (i can't believe that just came out of my fingers.) it does however look like we might be moving the computer out of katherine's room, so therefore i'd be available for late computer time. since i go to bed later than the other girls in the house. ok, i'm already rambling about nothing. you see (allan) you really don't want me to post a new blog.
lets see... things to note.
*i haven't been to church since December 4th. so needless to say i'm really quite excited to be going back to my "family" this coming sunday.
*um... my first week of work was great. i am loving my new job. i met all my clients last week. i'm quite sure that i'll have stories galore. :)
*i've been reading out of Genesis lately. this does two things. 1. i'm actually reading my bible. 2. i'm reading the old testament. the message remix to be exact, petersons paraphrase, i likey.
*this week and next week i'm in DCFS (Dept of Children and Family Services) training for the State of IL. So far so good... but i did think that i was done with school. i guess my eternal burnout hasn't worn off yet.
*i finally found a 2005 planner that i think is worthy of use for an entire year. this really is a feat, you see, because i'm quite a picky girl.
*which brings me to my princessdom. i'm now officially a princess. i have become pickier and pickier until i'm so particular about things that it's almost ridiculous. (my mom told me this past weekend that i've always been this way. but i find it hard to believe that they would have put up with such a spoiled brat when i was at home.) when i returned home on sunday night from my final christmas 2004 shindig, i discovered that both my roommates are also princesses. and we all like to cuddle... this was noted because we were all intertwined on one couch. ha. girls.
*you guys, i'm wearing a pair of pink pants right now, and i love them. can you believe this? i bought pink pants! i'm still shocking myself. (i guess pink is another part of my princessdom.)
*also, you better all come to our holiday party (since we couldn't have one in December). i'm serious. we are really cool girls who deserve for our friends to surround us with their presence. so if you live in chicago (or not i guess) be there or be square. jan 22nd.

and now, since i'm sure anyone who was reading this is no longer... and since i have several other things i need to accomplish tonight, i will leave you all with this word...
Ahhh! (i guess it's more of a sound)

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger allan said...

You are such a weirdo...its awesome. Thanks for bloging, mother of all blogs. later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home