Sunday, January 02, 2005

home sweet home

it has been 19 long days since i left this blessed place i call home. it is good to be back, although i'm struggling to know what to do with myself. so many options. i'm not really that tired because i stopped to take a nap today on the way home. and regardless i am picking katherine up at the airport in about 2 1/2 hours. so i thought, i'd try to blog. my two and a half weeks away were great. weddings, beaches, and beautiful friends. but i fear my ability to jump back into normal life. in fact it's a new normal life. i start my new job tomorrow. whew. i'm kinda wishing that i had just one more day, but no biggie. at this point i don't think it's a good idea for my mind to be idle, for it is a screwed up and sad place these days. i've had about 6 really really good cries in the last four days, and i don't think i'm done yet. in fact, as i sit here and think, tears well up. i think i should go. but, its good to be back home. a shout out to all my buddies. much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home