Thursday, March 03, 2005

it's comical, you see

Last night two more things "happened."
1. someone threw a rather large rock through the window of my car. i had four kids with me at the time (we weren't in the car). but as i drove them home we did get quite cold. burr.
2. i found out that i am the victim of identity theft. evidently the people who stole my wallet last week were able somehow to get ahold of my social security number and have opened credit cards in my name.

so i now have a brand new window for my car (i'm waiting on the body work that needs to be done), and my name and social security number are flagged. who knew how real this identity theft stuff really was?!

mary tells me its all uphill from here.
my parents are going to drive up this weekend so they can give me a hug. i can't wait.
but seriously. all you peps out there that are helping me out, a shout out to you. you are GREAT!

4 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger erin said...

Wow! I'm fully flattered. Thanks Kiran. I think you are beautiful, inside and out!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger allan said...

erin....that is so CRAZY! Identity theft? Wow...I thought I was the only person who wanted to be you. Well i think we should all come over and give you a hug. A hug-a-fest if you will. Praying for you crazy girl. Press on.
mad love, me.

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty afaird of indenity theft. That really stinks. Hey I from see you are from Chicago. My wife and I will be heading there for a conference on Tuesday.

This post goes out with a prayer for you!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger erin said...

allan, thanks. i welcome all hugs.
and to beingrealguy and his wife. have fun in chicago. its the best city ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home